Thursday 27 May 2010

Forthcoming Events


Next week I'll be reading at two events, both of which I'm looking forward to.

On Monday (May 31st) it's Poets at the Pub, with Ernest Hillbert, Richard Price and Katy Evans-Bush. It's from 7.00pm to 9.00pm at the Lamb Pub on Holborn (Dickens' old boozer), WC1N 3LZ. I'll probably read some homophonic translations of Celan and a few poems from Scarecrows.

Then on Wednesday (June 2nd) Penned in the Margins are launching Simon Barraclough's Bonjour Tetris at the Lata Ri in Rivington Street, EC2A 3BE from 6.30pm. Heather Phillipson and I are in support slots.

Bonjour Tetris is a collection of Simon's commissioned poems which includes, of course, those he wrote for our micro-anthology Coin Opera. I'll likely be reading some of my own computer game and film-themed poems for this one.

No comments: