Friday 8 July 2011

My July


Not me, except in the karmic universal sense.



Hello! Apologies for not having written on here for a while. I've decided to have another go at having a day job, and had entirely underestimated the amount of work that's involved in work.

Notwithstanding, I do have two noteworthy things coming up in July, and you're all invited:

Firstly, The Camden School of Enlightenment is this Tuesday 12th July. Dickon Edwards will present What's Not to Like: an Iconic Guide to Overused Words and Phrases. Richard Cole will enumerate The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Vikings. Abi Palmer will contribute What's New, Pussycat? The World of Amazon.com's 352nd-Best Reviewer, and James McKay's Dead Poet Society will honour Christopher Smart. And that's just the featured acts! we will also experience the return of Ceri May's Feltograph Corner, and pre-booked floor spots include Lions and Tigers and another installment of The Russian Revolution. It's free, and it's in Camden.

Rabbit Pie has an all-day fundraiser on Sunday 17th, 2-10pm, at The Others, Stoke Newington. I'll be doing family-friendly poems and schtick. They've got 18 acts, mainly musicians who all look far cooler than I do. In fact, the picture they've got of me looks far cooler than I do too.

No comments: